We have an event that we are expecting a lot of participation in. Is it possible to configure an event for unlimited registration?
To configure an event for unlimited registration, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Search/Manage Existing Events" link under the "Event/Project Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Locate the event in question in the list of events in the bottom section of the page and click on the event name.
- Click the "Update Event Information link (first in the list).
- Locate the "Number of Volunteers Needed:" field and set the value to "0" (zero).
- Click the "Update Event Details" button to save the changes to the event.
Please note: It is not possible to set unlimited event registration for Time Slot events. Setting the "# Needed:" field in a Time Slot event will cause the respective time slot to be hidden and unavailable from volunteer registration. Up to a maximum of 999 volunteers can be specified for each time slot in a Time Slot event.