What options are available after I complete a search of my volunteer database and a listing of matching volunteers has been displayed?
When a volunteer search has been completed, below are a list of available options:
- Row selection: Below are the available options for selecting rows of the returned search results.
- You can select all rows on all pages of the returned search result by placing a checkmark in the "Select All" checkbox in the header row of the returned results which is located just to the left of the "Actions" column.
- You can select individual rows by placing a checkmark in the checkbox on the left side of each row. Checked boxes are retained while switching between different pages of the returned search results.
- You may also use the "Select All" checkbox to select the entire returned search result and then deselect rows as desired. Checked boxes are retained while switching between different pages of the returned search results.
- Quick Actions: Allow you quick access to common features and are represented by the four icons in the "Actions" column.
- Manage Volunteer: Click on the blue (), green (), yellow (), or red () person icon to access management options for the respective volunteer record or mouseover the icon to view the volunteer's profile photo (if available).
- View Volunteer Details: Click on the magnifying glass icon () to display a snapshot view of all entire volunteer record or mouseover the icon to view email and phone information.
- Update “Volunteer Name”: Click on the blue () person icon to navigate directly into the Update Volunteer Information page of the volunteer profile.
- Event Registration: Click on the star icon () to display event registration options for the respective volunteer.
- Log Service Project Activity: Click on the red calendar icon () to add hours to those service projects that the volunteer is approved.
- Quick Event: Click on the white calendar icon () to create a "Quick Event" for the respective volunteer.
- View/Update File Attachments: Click on the paper clip icon () to view files attached to the respective volunteer's profile. (Note: this is only visible if there are any attachments already associated with the volunteer's profile.)
- Send e-mail: Click the "Send E-mail" button to send an email to all selected volunteers.
- Print mailing address labels: Click the "Address Labels" button to print mailing address labels for the selected volunteers.
- Print name tags: Click the "Name Tags" button to print name tags for the selected volunteers.
- Create PDF file: Click the "PDF" button to create a pdf document with volunteer details for the selected volunteers.
- Create a spreadsheet: Click the "Spreadsheet" button to create a comma separated value (.csv) file to either edit and save or to export data from the system for the selected volunteers.
- Update multiple volunteer records: Click the "Bulk Update" button to specify the data you would like to update that is common for all the selected volunteer profiles.
- Register multiple volunteers for an event: Click the "Bulk Register" button to register the selection volunteers for a common event.