We have a volunteer event on the last weekend of each month. Is there any way that we can pull a listing of volunteers who are scheduled to attend the event and who have a birthday during the month?
In order to conduct searches relating to a volunteer's age or birthday, you must first enable volunteer birth date tracking for your account. If you have not already done so, please reference the following support knowledge base article for assistance: http://support.cervistech.com/entries/343384. Then follow the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Search/Manage Volunteer Database" link under the "Volunteer Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Click the "Advanced Search" radio button under the "Advanced Options:" section of the page.
- Locate the "Volunteer Age Options:" section of the advanced search page and click on the blue circle with the white down arrow () to expand the section.
- Locate the "Find Volunteers with a birthday between these days:" sub-section, and enter the desired days you wish to search for.
This search field can also be used in combination with any other available advanced search field to further refine your search. For example, if you wanted to limit the returned results to individuals participating in a certain event, in addition to the birthday filter specified above, you would follow these steps after step five above:
- Scroll down and locate the "Volunteer Participation Options:" section of the advanced search page and click on the blue circle with the blue down arrow to expand the section.
- Locate the "Find Volunteers that have participated in Any/All of these selected events/project:" sub-section and select the event(s) you desire.
- Click the "Search Volunteer Database" button to display a listing of volunteers matching the specified criteria.
For a complete listing of available advance volunteer search options, please refer to the following support knowledge base article: http://support.cervistech.com/entries/342709.
For a listing of actions that can be completed once a search result listing has been displayed, please refer to the following support knowledge base article: http://support.cervistech.com/entries/343434.