I would like to find all volunteers who have participated in service activities for a total of 10 hours or more over the last quarter so I can send them a thank you note. How can I do this?
To find volunteers that have participated a certain number of times or hours between two specified dates, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Search/Manage Volunteer Database" link under the "Volunteer Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Click the "Advanced Search" radio button under the "Advanced Options:" section of the page.
- Locate the "Volunteer Participation Options:" section of the advanced search page and click on the blue circle with the white down arrow () to expand the section.
- Select either "More Than", "Exactly", or "Less Than".
- Specify the number of times or hours you are interested in.
- Select either "Times" or "Hours".
- Enter the desired date range.
- Click the "Search Volunteer Database" button to display a listing of all matching volunteer profiles.
Please note that in order to search for a specific number of service hours, volunteer service hour tracking must be enabled in your system configuration. This can be done by completing the steps in the following knowledge base article: http://support.cervistech.com/entries/343372.
For a listing of actions that can be completed once a search result listing has been displayed, please refer to the following support knowledge base article: http://support.cervistech.com/entries/343434.