I would like to find all volunteers who have participated in service activities for a total of 10 hours or more over the last quarter so I can send them a thank you note. How can I do this?
To find volunteers that have participated a certain number of times or hours between two specified dates, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Advanced Volunteer Search" link under the "Volunteer Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Locate the "Volunteer Participation Options" section and click on the heading to expand the section.
- Select "More Than", "Exactly", "Less Than", or "Between".
- Specify the number of times or hours you are interested in.
- Select either "Times" or "Hours".
- Enter the desired date range.
- Click the "Search Volunteer Database" button at the bottom of the page to display a listing of all matching volunteer profiles.
Please note that in order to search for a specific number of service hours, volunteer service hour tracking must be enabled in your System Configuration. This can be done by completing the steps in the knowledge base article HERE.
For a listing of actions that can be completed once a search result listing has been displayed, please refer to the knowledge base article HERE.