In order to restrict registration for an event by volunteer age, you must first enable volunteer birth date tracking for your account. If you have not already done so, please CLICK HERE to reference the knowledge base article on the topic. Otherwise, follow the steps below to restrict event registration based on volunteer age:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Search/Manage Existing Events" link under the "Event/Project Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Locate the event for which you would like to restrict registration by age in the list of events and click on the “Update / Edit Event” icon ().
- Locate the field, “ONLY volunteers within this Age Range will be allowed to register for this event” and enter the age range of the volunteers who will be allowed to register for this event in the available boxes.
- For example, if you want only volunteers over 18 to be able to register, you would enter “18” in the first box and leave the second box blank.