I know that a project request has been submitted to my organization through CERVIS because I received a notification email, but I do not see the project request in the system. Where can I find submitted project requests?
To display all submitted project requests, follow the directions below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Search/Manage Existing Events" link under the "Event/Project Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Click on the radio button next to "Advanced Search Options."
- Locate the "Search for Events with this event status:" field and select the "Requested" option from the list.
- Click the "Search Event Database" button to display a list of all submitted project requests that have not been reviewed.