I just created a new event within CERVIS but it is not showing up on the event registration page. How do I resolve this?
To get this event to show up in the list of events available for registration, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Search/Manage Existing Events" link under the "Event/Project Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Locate the event in question in the list of events near the bottom of the page and click on the event name. Please note that the default view for this listing is to show only currently open events. If your event has been closed, either accidentally or automatically because the end date has passed, you will have to select the "Find Closed Events" option under the Advanced Options header and find your event listed there.
- Click on the "Update Event Information" link (first item in the list).
- Verify that the "Event Type" field is either set to "Normal", "Time Slot", or "Custom". Based on your System Configuration settings, "Service Project" events can be displayed on a different webpage so they may not appear as part of your main event registration listing.
- Verify that the "Event End Date/Time" is set to a date and time in the future. For Time Slot events, verify that the latest slot date for the event is set to a date in the future. This step is very important because CERVIS will automatically close out events after their end date has passed and it will no longer show up in the event registration list.
- Ensure the "Show on Web Registration Page:" field is either set to "Yes - Open", "Yes - Closed", "Yes - Canceled", "Yes - Coming Soon", or "Yes - Contact Us". Note: only "Yes - Open" permits volunteers to register for the event.
- Ensure that the "Event Status:" field is set to "Open".
- Click the "Update Event Details" to save any changes.