Is there a limit to the number of "Administrator" users I can have for my account and how do I add more?
There is no limit to the number of Administrators that you can have (or people with Leadership Team, Group Leader, or Event Leader access). Additional Administrators (or people with higher access levels) can be added at any time by following the directions below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on "Add New Volunteer" from the Main Dashboard.
- Enter the individual's information.
- Select the appropriate "CERVIS Access Level" (Administrator, Leadership Team, Group Leader, Event Leader). Please note that only users with the Administrator access level may add other users with Administrator or Leadership access level.
- Click on the "Submit Volunteer Information" button.