How do I submit a support request ticket to CERVIS?
Use the following steps to open a support request ticket:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "CERVIS Customer Support Tool" link under the "System Management" section of the Main Dashboard. Please note that this option is only available to CERVIS users with "Administrator" level access to your account. Users with the "Leadership Team", "Group Leader", and "Event Leader" access levels will be able to access the Support Tool to search the support knowledge base and forums, but will not be able to post new items or submit support tickets.
- Click on the "SUBMIT A REQUEST" link at the top of the page.
- Fill out the requested information. Please be as specific as possible when submitting a support request ticket and be sure to include any information that you have available that may assist in getting the ticket resolved quickly.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
Once the ticket has been submitted, you will receive an email with the ticket number and will be contacted via email by a member of the CERVIS Customer Support Team to update you on the status of the ticket or to request additional information if needed.
If you are unable to access your CERVIS account and this is the reason you need to open a support request ticket, please send an email to [email protected] for assistance.