Is it possible to include opportunities from CERVIS into a national volunteer opportunity aggregation service such as All for Good?
Yes, CERVIS has built in functionality which allows CERVIS opportunities to be automatically posted within the All for Good system.
To register your opportunity feed with All for Good, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the All for Good website at http://www.allforgood.org/posting and look for the section titled "Posting Directly to All for Good by Creating Your Own XML Data Feed To Us".
- Review the All for Good Content License Agreement (CLA) at this address: http://www.allforgood.org/cla
- Complete the All for Good form at the following address to indicate your agreement with the All for Good Content License Agreement: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHVnbll2RzdESGRRU2NqMDM4V0F0YXc6MA..
- Send an email to All for Good at the following email address: email@example.com
- Please make sure you include the following link in your email to All for Good: http://www.cervistech.com/acts/cervisapi.php?type=1&org_id=xxxx (Where xxxx is your four digit CERVIS organization ID)
Once you have sent an email to All for Good, they will provide you with additional information to help you get started. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting a Support Request.